Today is the first day of fall! And, in our opinion, it is just as important to schedule a fall Heating Check and Maintenance as it is to pick out the perfect costume for Halloween. It’s never too early to schedule! Our schedule here at McKeown’s Heating and Air Services could fill up early. And, remember: it’s Murphy’s Law – your heating system is most likely to fail when you need it most.
Here are some reasons it’s important to schedule yearly, fall heating preventative maintenance with McKeown’s Heating and Air Services:
- Catch things early. Of course, a clean bill of health is ideal during a fall furnace checklist. But, in case there are problems, it’s better to catch them in the fall before they could cause major problems in the winter.
- Keep Efficiency High and Utility Bills Low. If your home is anywhere near average, heating and cooling account for nearly half of your energy expenses every year. When you schedule preventive maintenance with McKeown’s Heating and Air Services, however, you can trust that we’ll keep your HVAC system’s efficiency high while lowering your utility bills. We’ll inspect indoor and outdoor units, check fluid levels, test motors, and look for leaks to be sure that your HVAC system runs as efficiently as possible.
- Ensure clean air. In addition to checking for problems, we can also clean the system – making sure that you have proper airflow and making it easier for your filter to catch as many air pollutants as possible.
- Long system life. Regular maintenance can help your furnace perform at peak levels for a longer period of time. It can also make sure that you get as many quality heating years as possible from your old unit. The cost of routine maintenance is going to seem minimal compared to the cost of a brand new system if the old unit were to fail.
- Warranty protection. Many system warranties require routine maintenance in order to enjoy continued protection.
A heating malfunction during the winter can be costly, uncomfortable and, potentially, dangerous. Make sure you get in touch with us as soon as possible so we can make sure you’re ready for the winter.